SP075 - 212 STICKYBACK
Manufactured by and converted by Servicom Pacific
Recommended For: All coating, varnishing, on-line coating & UV curing coating, press applications.
This is a fabric carcass blanket suitable for all coating/varnishing and which replaces the use of dimensionally unstable “stripping blankets” by utilising plates.
- Customer Remarks:
- No need to use a stretchable non dimensionally stable “stripping blanket”
- Easy to clean & remove
- Blanket releases beautifully
- Peels off with no shredding & a deep 1.40mm shoulder which eliminates buildup
Plus other carton/package presses (coating units)
Blanket is stuck onto litho plate which is retrofitted to blanket cylinder lock-up, therefore it maintains dimensional stability & provides unaltered registration.
- A high performance stickyback printing/ stripping blanket
- 2 Ply 1.04 mm (+/-.051mm nominal)
- Face Compound
- Solvent Resistant Rubber Blend
- 83 Shore “A”
64 Micro Indent test
- Adhesive Loop Tack
- 25 N/(10 mm)2
- Adhesive Shear Strength
- 30 N/(10 mm)2
- 1.2 µm