SP017 - UNIVERSAL
Manufactured by and converted by Servicom Pacific
101 Universal is designed for high speed sheetfed, carton and any other demanding offset applications. It is also precision buffed to transfer ink and release at high press speeds. This version of Universal Blue has been specifically developed to work on uncoated stocks which contain recycled fibres.
The surface treatment helps the blanket carry more ink which improves ink density giving better solids, enhances its mechanical release and pulls more water to help flush off accumulated ink and paper debris.
- A buffed compressible quick release printing blanket.
- All high speed sheetfed applications.
- 4 Ply 1.95 standard +/- .020mm (.0767” standard +/-.001”)
- Surface: 78 IRHD
- 68 IRHD
- Surface Roughness Average
- 0.8 - 1.0 μm Ra
- Texture Buffed Face
- Elongation/ Stretch
- 1.5% (under 10Nmm load)
- Tensile Strength
- 1900 N/50mm
- Hysteresis (Compressibility)
- 60 mJ (on the 5th compression cycle)
- In a typical blanket wash
- < 1%
- In a typical blanket rejuvenator
- 5 - 6%
- In MEK
- Relief Depth