The environment and inturn environmental management is deemed to be an important responsibility of Servicom Pacific. Our company insists that employees are trained in all environmental matters and urges them to conduct their work in a safe responsible manner.
- Servicom ensure that their employees have knowledge of all relevant environmental laws and regulations. Where no regulations exist our employees are encouraged to act responsibly.
- Environmental aspects of our business are measured in line with our Quality Assurance and health and safety programs.
- Implement products and processes that minimise the impact on our environment and prevent pollution.
- Residual waste product will be disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate levels of environmental standards to ensure a safe environmentally conscious work place.
- Inform employees of relevant environmental knowledge gained from sources at there disposal.
- Act in such a manner to ensure that emergencies and incidents are resolved efficiently and responsibly minimising the impact on the environment.
Servicom Pacific has implemented an environmental management system; this system is reviewed at regular intervals and is a critical part of our operating environment.